Saturday, April 25, 2009

We Know What Art Is




Katy's Digital Art
I have always enjoyed photography and collage art, and I have often used the computer to combine the two in collages like the one below. This class gave me a new name for this interest - digital art.


Amanda's Graffiti Art
This wasn't what I was planning on doing for this project but it was a beautiful Saturday and I came across a picture that my husband made of the dog, and I thought would make great grafitti, so I put the plan into action! This is what art is:




This a a swing that I made. I used two 8ft. by 5in steel posts for the base. I took an old swing that was in the garage and painted it white and used 9 feet of chain to hang it. Finally, I used two 6ft iron poles to run along the top to connect the 2 bases and have a place to tie the chain around and hang the swing. I made this swing when I was 17 for a creative art project.


No comments:

Post a Comment